Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TAG: What's in my makeup bag?




What's inside my black Chanel makeup bag?:
  • Chanel Double Perfection Matte Powder (80 Medium Beige-Contour)

  • Nivea A Kiss of Mint & Minerals lip balm

  • Boogie Wipes

  • Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner pen (black)

  • Smashbox pencil eyeliner (stone)

  • MAKEUPFOREVER lipliner/concealer pencil

  • MAKEUPFOREVER Aqua Smokey lash WP (black)

  • VOV Magic Auto Eyebrow pencil #33 (grey brown)

  • C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

  • Loreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain (Rose on and on)

  • FRESH Sugar lip treatment (lemon/rose)

  • Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB cream travel sized sample

  • Scünci headband

I TAG:
  • Chicachew
  • Shirley Wu
  • SunnyDaHye
  • Beautifymeeh
  • Yellowycream
  • Stephsbeauty
  • makeupLAND2011
  • PdxBeautiful
  • LetitiaLaura
  • MommyTipsByCole
  • EmilyCaroline87
  • JessicaLee422

  • and anyone/everyone who is willing to do this video... you are definitely tagged too! Would love to see what's in your makeup bag. You can leave a video response under my video so I can see.

On my nails: China Glaze - For Audrey + Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

16 comments:

Love your posts...especially your videos!

@Ashley Elizabeth ahhh you commented <3 love you Ash! I sound like such a loser right now hahaha don't mind me.. I just feel blogger lonely at times. :)

Nice video! I cracked up a little when I first read boogie wipes, I'll admit. :D

http://mrsgaeul.com

Great video. I wish I have the same stuffs on my make up bag too :)

- found you on GiG

@Mrs. Gaeul haha yes everyone loves that part too.. they're like WHAT?!?! lol Hey gotta make it entertaining right? :D Thanks for watching/reading! <3

@Aintzane Zamora Thanks for watching!!! I'd love to see what you have in your makeup bag. :)

Fun video :) Great to get a better impression about the blogger. Happy Day xoxo KJ (GIG member)

Boogie wips made me laugh lol.. anyway nice post and video! x

via GIG

@kjandersen Thanks for watching the video hehe :)

@Sarvin Sidhu haha that probably just makes the video/post 100x entertaining n worth watching... can't be just typical ya know? keke Thanks for watching! :)

Oh I love love this hun! I want the VOV Auto Eyebrow Pencil! I wish it wasn't so hard to get a hold of these products here :-( Such a bummer. Great vlog post hun! xx Donah

wow! i love the bag and the stuff inside it.. ^_^ lovely post dear! thanx for dropping by on my blog^_ love from GIG 💋

Dropping by to give you some love.. found you through GIG.. Followed you on Twitter n GFC, BL

xx
Chaicy
www.style-a-pastiche.blogspot.in

it seems that everyone is raving about the Dollywinks eyeliner! I think i needa buy it to try for myself! <3 GIG

love your post and i heard about dollywinks .... gig <3

@Sana Sadiq thanks for coming by! Your blog is just as amazing. Its food and beauty related. Love that haha Following now! :)

great video julie! we have some similar things in our makeup bags hehehe. #GIG

My god!!! That's a lot of things. Good things, but lot of things!! :D
Much love, Ashley.
#GiGBloggers

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More