Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Fall/Winter Fashion Wishlist



I was going through some fashion blogs and got inspired. Felt like creating a little fashion wishlist board to share with you what I got my eyes on lately...



1. White Handbag
2. Heart Tote
3. Quilted chain bag
4. Mesh cuff
5. Embellished sneakers
6. Golden Ring Trio





1. Simple Slim Tee
2. V-neck Hoodie
3. Sweater Blouse





1. Belted Trench Coat
2. Inclined Leather Jacket
3. Puff Sleeves Wool Coat
4. Faux Fur Waist Coat
5. Bear Fleece Coat



Everything above is so needing to be in my closet this minute! If you can't tell, I love neutrals and solids during the winter season. During the summer, I love bright and bold shades. Any favorites you see above? I really want to post more fashion inspired boards once in a while to mix it up.
What fall/winter trend inspires you this season? :)

2 comments:

ooh! i like that white heart bag! so cute!!! and that celine shirt!! Great picks girl!

Nice blog, Thanks for sharing this wonders with us.
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More