So I was fortunate enough to be able to test drive this brand new 2015 model Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE for an entire week! *Jumps for joy* I mean who wouldn't be thrilled to have a new car for the week? Personally, I have never driven a Mitsubishi ever so this was going to be a first. One of my friends and her entire family drives Mitsubishi's, so I figure there is a clear reason behind this addiction? Prior to receiving the vehicle, I had done a little research on my own to get a little insight of this car and what it has to offer. I was shocked by all the amazing features this crossover came with and super anxious to take this for a ride!
6.1" Touchscreen Display. Psssst! Loving Sirium XM...
Spacious trunk space with 10 inch unbreakable subwoofer.
These were my top favorite features from this car...
- 6.1" Touchscreen display w,Rockford Fosgate premium sound system (Sirius XM, AM/FM/CD/MP3)
- FUSE Hands-Free Link System with Bluetooth
- Rearview Camera System
- One-Touch Start/Stop Engine Switch
- Panoramic Glass Roof w/ LED Illumination
- Fuel Economy (25 city/ 32 highway)
- 7 Airbags total with side curtain airbags
- Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats
- Super-wide High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights + Fog Lights
- Fast-key passive entry system with panic feature
- Foldable back seats for more trunk storage
- USB connection for audio and cables
- Eco Drive option for fuel efficiency
Not bad compared to what you usually get for that price? A Toyota Camry? Honda Accord? Kia Optima? Most Crossover SUV's start in the mid $20k and up. I found this quite a deal! Ton of premium options loaded into a $25k car! I'll take it!
Overall, I had an amazing one week adventure with this vehicle and highly recommend it to anyone in need of a fuel efficient car that's not too big but spacious at the same time. Preferably I would need a bigger vehicle for the amount of heads in my household but this wasn't bad for us either. The drive was smooth sailing and the options blew my mind. Felt a little *fancy* in my Outlander Sport. Go out and test drive a Mitsubishi and see for yourself! Experience is everything!