Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ULTA Friends & Family Sale 2014



Sorry for the late notice on my blog. Just in case you have not heard or aware of...ULTA Friends & Family sale is back! 20% off everything minus some exclusions. Everyone knows this coupon only comes around twice a year and takes full advantage of it! It has already started and ends on the 18th! Just go to the link below and enter your name, email address, and zip code. They will send over the coupon via email immediately.

Coupon exclusions: "Not valid on LancĂ´me, Clinique, Urban Decay Naked 1, 2 or 3, Benefit Brow Bar Services and Beauty Steals."
Code is valid for one time use only for your personal email address.

CLICK HERE FOR COUPON LINK

So what's on your wishlist? I can't seem to decide what to get because there are too many good picks at that store. Always get super indecisive and end up with something ridiculous. I've been wanting some It Cosmetics products but the shop near me doesn't carry the line yet. I might pick up a roller ball fragrance or the Smashbox wondervision eye set if it's still on sale. I will def be posting a haul on my instagram so stay updated on my ig account! Follow me @Julie_Park

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More