Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Packages arrive today!!! yay

Yay for two of my packages I been waiting all week! Finally arrived today and was super stoked about my EYEKO MASCARA. It's finally here and I got to try it out! I absolutely loveeeeee loveeeee loveeeeee it~! It does wonders. Can't wait till I do a review on this on YouTube. Hopefully I'll have it done by this weekend.

Received my Sinful sweatpants from Hautelook.com and was a little dissapointed by the quality. That's the downside to online shopping but it was still cute. So I'm definitely wearing it. Returning is a hassle.

Oh yeah btw guys, If you're into major sales on designer clothing and accessories... You are missing out if you haven't joined hautelook.com

JOIN ME!!!

Click on that link above to JOIN!!! This is an invite only private online sale. You will be so glad you found it. Hurry and go join!!!

*sales are usually 50-70% off retail prices... brands include Juicy Couture, Affliction, Romeo and Juliet Couture, Dior, Chanel, Diesel, Lorac, Laura Mercier, Pop beauty, Gucci and more *

Well it's getting late and I am ready to call it a night. So ttyl everyone and 99!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More