Friday, February 12, 2010

NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND IN DALLAS!



I just totally forgot that the NBA All Star game is this weekend, Sunday Feb. 14th Valentines day @ Cowboys stadium in arlington. Woot woot! It would of been awesome if I could actually go watch the game. Bummer! So I hear all the celebrities are in town and seen @ all the malls. Galleria and North Park is probably the two choices that you'll be able to see any of them. All the parties this weekends are outrageous. Ampm has Drake and Lebron James tonight and tomorrow night...Holly Madison and Carmen Electra hosting the party along with tons of playboy playmates! That is going to be an eventful night. Only if you're willing to be $150 per ticket. lol I would never pay that much to get in a club EVER. Just ridiculous don't you think? Haha anyways with this snow and all~ I'm getting kind of annoyed now. Being stuck at home sucks. Clear up weather! So I can go out and play!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More