Saturday, February 9, 2013

Review: Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam

This is a review on the Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam product I just picked up days ago from Walmart. I actually found this in the "clearance" shelf sitting by itself... all lonely and dying to be picked up. So when I saw $4 sticker... guess what I did... PICKED IT UP! Easy. :)

Originally it was $4.97. Which means I only saved about a dollar but hey that's better than nothing right? The amount of product you get in this was well worth the price.

Deep cleans and detoxifies while moisturizing. Antioxidant made with Fruit Waters.








PROS: Antioxidants, Smells pleasant, inexpensive, moisturizing, oil free.

CONS: NONE

PRICE: $4.97-5.99

RATING: A

OVERALL: I really like this cleanser a lot. When it comes to face wash, I am pretty picky about the finish and how it lathers. This one doesn't foam or bubble up like my Kanebo Naive cleansing foam (my all time fav) but it does just enough to give me a nice deep cleansed finish. Love how it gives my skin a nice clean, moisturized, firm feel afterwards. It is oil free and also allergy tested. Perfect for sensitive skin types. With so much product and the price being super affordable, I can't imagine not loving it!

Where to buy?

Just found this on *SALE* at Ulta.com for $5.09. Plus you can always use ULTA coupons to save even more! If you are shopping online, make sure to shop w/ eBates to get 4.0% cash back! Sign up (here) if you are a new member. Legit, you get money back for shopping online. Score! Below, I posted some ULTA coupon links to save you money! Happy Shopping!

(2/3-2/16) - $3.50 Off Any $10 Purchase - Use Code 108471, exclusions apply

(2/10-2/16) - 20% Off Any 1 item. Use code 109014, exclusions apply.

4 comments:

It looks great :) not sure if we have this in the UK.. ive seen the matching bdy lotions though.. X

This sounds like a nice product.

Kimberley x

Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

i really wish they had this line here in the netherlands =/ i saw that they also have a night repair cream or something which is comparable with the laneige night mask.. i'm still dying to try that out but i couldn't even find it while i was in london =/

@Yolandaas Oh I'm not sure about Garnier in the UK either. I know you guys carry that SIMPLE line though right? :)


@Kimberley Yes it's really impressive esp for the price.


@Elisa Have you tried looking for a site that ships out internationally maybe? Maybe even Ebay. I know sometimes they are really cheap on there with free shipping. Really bums you out when something is not sold in your country. I wish they had Sleek makeup here in the U.S. hehe

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More