Tuesday, February 5, 2013

COLLECTION MAQUILLAGE CROISIÈRE DE CHANEL



A LIMITED EDITION COLLECTION
Youthful, elegant, and utterly feminine, pink inspires a tender makeup palette with a fresh, rebellious twist. Applied to the eyes, lips and nails, or dusted onto the cheeks, the favorite colour of youth dazzles, revealing a face of dewy freshness.


MOUCHE DE BEAUTÉ

ILLUMINATING POWDER
Limited Edition
$80.00

OMBRE ESSENTIELLE

ROSE FAVORITE
Limited Edition
$28.50

JOUES CONTRASTE

POWDER BLUSH
99 ROSE PÉTALE
$43.00


ROUGE COCO SHINE

HYDRATING SHEER LIPSHINE
54 BOY
$34.00



LE CRAYON LÈVRES

PRECISION LIP DEFINER
34 NATURAL
$29.00




INIMITABLE

VOLUME - LENGTH - CURL - SEPARATION
10 NOIR BLACK
$30.00



LE VERNIS

NAIL COLOUR
167 BALLERINA
$27.00


Available online now at CHANEL.COM


*So what do you all think about this new collection? Honestly, I think it's very feminine and pretty but nothing special. Just another beautiful embossed highlighter powder that will rob you for $80... calling it "Limited Edition" and get people to obsess their minds over it. I actually own two products from this collection already. Rouge Coco Shine "boy" which I adore and the powder blush in Rose Petale. None of the two products are considered Holy Grail status so I can definitely live without. Will you be purchasing anything from this collection? What are your thoughts on it?

xoxo,
Julie

4 comments:

$80 is getting a little ridiculous... Also, is it just me or did the coco shines increase in price? I swear they were $32 last year...

@M and R : yes $80 is beyond ridic. I'm sure its pretty on, but hey there's many many other lines who creates the same thing for less if anything better quality or equal. Chanel likes to stamp a high price on an LE item and make it extra special for nothing. LOL Stupid if you ask me. Yea CHANEL prob had a price increase bc other cosmetic lines did as well. CHANEL handbags def went up yrs ago. Ridic!

I can't justify those prices... I can get better Japanese make-Up for those prices.

@The Glamour Guide: oh I agree!!! I'd rather buy drugstore Asian cosmetics any day. People who buy those are just in it for the packaging, brand and shopping addicts? Just saying...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More