Thursday, January 31, 2013

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk Lipstick Review & Swatches

Hello my loves! Finally get a chance to review this cute and kawaii lipstick from Etude House. It's called "Dear My Blooming lips-talk" lipstick. Not sure how new this collection is but I know it's not the latest. They just recently came out with the Princess Antoinette collection which is absolutely adorable and girly. Okay, on with the review...

Cute Bow details and baby pink lipstick case

Looks pretty with the lipstick cap on or off. hehe

Shade "OR204" 부끄러운 코랄 (shameful coral)

Notice the detailed embossing on the lipstick color. Super cute!!! ^___^

Swatches in a cutesy heart shape. Isn't the color just to die for? Love it! ツ


PROS: Cute packaging, Pretty color, inexpensive, moisturizing.

CONS: Settles into fine lines, not recommended for dry lips.

PRICE: Varies, I paid $9.00 but can be anywhere from $9-12

RATING: B

OVERALL: I love the packaging and color but not impressed by the formula. It's nice and moisturizing... sort of balm like texture. Almost reminds me of the Revlon Lip Butters but not as pigmented. Disliked how it accentuated my dry lips. I would recommend prepping lips with a lip balm prior to application. Probably would not repurchase.

Where to buy?

I purchased this off eBay from the seller ---> Cosmetic-love. This shop carries tons of Korean cosmetics and fashion items. Brands include Missha, Skin79, Etude House, Lioele, The Face Shop, Tony Moly, Innisfree, Skinfood and more. I actually made a bid on this item when it was at $0.99 and eventually went up to $9.00 and won! haha YAY go me! So fun when you get an email notification stating you have won an item. What made it even better was the "FREE SHIPPING" part, especially coming from South Korea, nobody wants to pay a high cost of international shipping. Right?

Have you tried any Etude House lipsticks or lip products? Any favorites?

xoxo,

ღ Julie ღ

7 comments:

first! heheh LOL. glad that you got your lipstick from etude house. you are so into the corally/peachy color right now! lmao.

I've never tried Etude House makeup or any products. Thank you for this honest review! <3

I want to try etude house lipstick in marshmallow. A very pretty color!
Style-senses.blogspot.com

I want to try etude house lipstick in marshmallow. A very pretty color!
Style-senses.blogspot.com

i reviewed an etude house product too:
http://fantasizebeauty.blogspot.com/?m=1

Thank you for your guidance and support.Thank you for providing such a valuable information.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More