Wednesday, September 22, 2010

get NUDE w/ LORAC...


get NUDE w/ LORAC... my LUUUX post

ORAC's NUDE SCENE COLLECTION ( ULTA EXCLUSIVE )

I purchased this set on ulta.com along with some other goodies just weeks ago. I can't explain how much I am SO IN LOVEEEEE with this kit! It's worth every penny.
at $25 for the whole set it's a steal!! $95 value.
including two shadows ( Au naturel, unveiled )
blush ( rose )
couture shine liquid lipstick ( trend setter )
fan brush
silver wristlet clutch

btw: the shadows, blush and lipgloss are all FULL SIZE products as well.

For those who aren't familar or tried LORAC product before. They can be mainly found at SEPHORA's and ULTA stores. I love every product in their line. Shadows are super creamy and pigmented. Blush is matte and easy to blend.
I love the metallic chain clutch it comes with. I actually wore it on a night for a friends birthday and i got so much compliments!
You get so much all for $25.00 and it's a great natural tone color kit. I believe anyone would love gorgeous in this color.

Right now ulta has a bonus free gift when you purchase this set online. :)

So tell me... have you tried LORAC and if so, what are your thoughts on it? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More