Wednesday, August 24, 2011

25% off Eyeko sale!!!



*72 hours only- Eyeko is having a 25% off sale on the entire website.
enter "SUMMER25" at checkout (minimum of $20 applies)

This is a great time to pick up their famous polishes and fat balms. Also, their Big eyes mascara is no longer available because they will be launching the new and improved mascara in SEPT! Be waiting for that product... I know I am! Kind of sad to say goodbye to the big eyes mascara. It was definitely my favorite and holy grail product but we'll see how this new one is. Hopefully it can replace my older one. ^__^










Every week, there is a new ambassador gift w/ purchase. This week they are giving out the Eyeko Fat Balms. (colors may vary
Just spend $20 or more on Eyeko.com
Enter ambassador code "E4271" at checkout and your FREE GIFT is on its way! Simple!

Do you have any Eyeko Favorites? Share with me! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More