Wednesday, April 28, 2010

KODAK Zi6 PINK ;)



Finally I have come to a decision. After looking over ton's of reviews and videos of comparisons. Flip Ultra HD vs Kodak.... Kodak Zi6 took my vote!! Best for its value and quality. Huge LCD screen and best part is the MACRO option. I am mainly getting this for the use of my YouTube reviews/tutorials videos so macro would be awesome for my eye makeup shots. I can't wait!!! I'm just in search of a SDHC card, around a 8gb or higher for a good price. It holds up to 32gb. AWESOME!!! It's time that my Canon powershot retires for a little while ( unless for photos ) and bring out the new techs. I will definitely do a video once I receive it! Hopefully sooner than later. Till then ttyl bloggies <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More