Thursday, April 22, 2010

FLIP ULTRA HD CAMCORDER *HELLO KITTY*


So I am in search of a good quality compact camcorder I can use for my YT videos. I came across the FLIP ULTRA HD cam's and they are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I am really loving this one. So I will be keeping this in mind.. looking at prices.. need to find a best deal! This one is priced at $199. Ahhh~ too much.. wish they were like only $100 haha That would be a better price lols If any of you have any suggestions or comments towards this camera, please feel free to let me know. Just in case I might be investing in the WRONG product. keke




EDIT: So now I come to these two choices.. FLIP ULTRA HD CAM VS KODAK Zi6 CAM
Trying to see which one's better and a BETTER DEAL of course =)

2 comments:

wow a HK flip! Where did you find this? I'm looking into getting a flip for myself too.

Oh You can just go to their main website www.theflip.com and look under FLIP MINO HD.
They'll have customized flip camera's all super cute!!! Hope this helped =)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More