Thursday, April 15, 2010

STAR KING AUDITION FINALIST!

So the results came in last night and I am officially in the top finals of the STAR KING audition! YAY FOR ME * pats on back * I knew I'd make top ten because it wasn't that big of a challenge but now I gotta work for the GRAND PRIZE first place. Wish me luck everyone!


It will be held at News Korea Building ( harry hines ) ktown. April 24th 7pm. I am soooooo excited and ready to get this over with! Whether I make 1st, 2nd or 3rd or none.. I still believe I am a winner in the end. I put all my effort so that's all that matters. =)

My video is still up if you haven't seen it yet.

2 comments:

Congratulations on being in the top finals. Wishing you the best of luck. You are very talented.

hi
how do you audition please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More