Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My newest obsession ^.^

NAILS!!!! something I've never really been into.... but lately I have really got into a nail mode. Realized all those cheap polishes I've bought in the past were all waste of money. Quality really pays off in the end. I am so impressed how different they are. So I just got a new one by ESSIE - turquoise and caicos. Sooo pretty. Honestly I was in search of CHINA GLAZE's refresh mint but no where to be found. So I just settled with this one and I loved it. It's a little darker in shade compared to refresh mint but I like it alot. The picture below is my nails I did yesterday w/ the ESSIE turquoise and caicos. The rest are images I wanted to show you guys on the color swatches =)





** So I been doing alot of research on other colors similar to this one and came down to a list of my fav's that I am going to purchase next!

1) Essie - Mint Candy Apple

2) China Glaze - Refresh mint

3) OPI - Damone Roberts 1968




2 comments:

very nice nails!!

XO NANCY

nancyxo.blogspot.com

I never thought that green nailpolish could be so fashion ! Nice blog, you're very pretty !

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More