Friday, March 22, 2013

LE ROUGE CHANEL









For those that knows me and my personal makeup taste... are pretty aware of my obsession for corals and peaches. My lipstick, lip gloss and blushes are almost 85% corals and peaches. lol I know, don't judge. How can one not love such a beautiful color? I'm so thankful this color is existant.

Spring is finally here and summer is right around the corner. What better way than to brighten up your look by popping in those dazzling and playful colors. The two colors above on my wishlist are just to die for gorgeous. I am pretty sure I have something very similar in my collection... but hey who said that was enough? haha

Although Chanel is not your most budget friendly brand... you will definitely appreciate your splurge on it. Their lipstick quality is exceptional and the packaging... uhm HELLO? CHANEL written all over it! Justified!

The Rouge Allure lip color in ENJOUÉE is a bright pinky coral shade with a slight frost sheen finish. The Rouge Extrait De Gloss in GÉNIE is a peachy orange shade with a sheer glossy finish. Both would pair up so beautifully and that is why I chose the two shades. I just might need them in my life... agree? :)


My wishlist:



ROUGE ALLURE
LUMINOUS INTENSE LIP COLOUR
$34.00
95 ENJOUÉE




ROUGE ALLURE EXTRAIT DE GLOSS
PURE SHINE INTENSE COLOUR LONG WEAR LIP GLOSS
$32.00
52 GÉNIE


Available online www.chanel.com


Any Chanel products on your wishlist?
What are you most excited for this spring/summer season?

4 comments:

You make me wanna go get this! But I cannot spend whatever amount on. Lip product.

@Chie Hamada I want it too but I can't afford it... lol I wish Sephora carried Chanel. I have a gift card I need to use. Might end up getting YSL rouge volupte shine instead.

Omg so tempted to splurge lol. I've been having some peach or coral colours craving lately, not sure if you saw my Rogue Lipstick from Bourjois post.

The price of Chanel over there is way better and acceptable than the price of it here in the UK - just ridiculous. :( hence I do my makeup shopping in bulk when in the US - can't wait!

xx Donah
Sweetjellybean.com

@Donah D. SweetJellyBean yes me too... it's not too bad at $34 since the quality and colors are just beyond gorgeous. I haven't seen your post yet but I will now! haha How much more is CHANEL in the UK? I figure maybe it's cheaper in the UK bc it's Europe? I guess not :( that sucks...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More