Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sephora Friends & Family Sale 2011

Hello my Beauties!!! Sephora Friends & Family Sale 2011 is coming soon! October 20 - November 2

What I read from the MUSE is that this year they will only allow you to use the 20% code online only ONCE! T___T So that means you will need to save up up up! Make that one huge purchase all at once. Which really sucks to be honest with you. Sometimes you just don't know what you really want.

What are you saving up for? Share your list of goodies!

I know I am definitely wanting something from the Urban Decay line... like the 55th anniversary palette!!! Yessss!


4 comments:

I think I'm going to get some products from urban decay too ^^

ohhh I am so waiting for the Urban Decay line too :D thanks for sharing this is exciting!

Oh I'm happy to hear all you guys are in the same page as me! Yay for Urban Decay discounts. (since that just NEVER comes around) ^__^

I might get a few lip products!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More